Re: [SLUG] MythTV

From: Pamela J. Ashworth (webmail) (pashworth@mindspring.com)
Date: Mon May 11 2009 - 01:15:21 EDT

-----Original Message-----

um....

we're still using the Hauppage *analog* cards (3 of them)
on a Suse 10.2 box.
Jay said something about HD Homerun....
Don't have a cable box. hanging on to the analog cable real tight.
there *is* a mailing list for myth. traffic is high. archives at gossamer threads.
or Jay could dive in

--
Pam from Boston
Support Fun TV - Save Chuck!