RE: [SLUG] Legacy application in VB6 (.com) - anyone know how to port this one?

From: Ken Elliott (kelliott11@cfl.rr.com)
Date: Mon Jun 08 2009 - 21:10:06 EDT

>> Is it a GUI?

Did you follow the link?

Ken Elliott
=====================

-----Original Message-----
From: slug@nks.net [mailto:slug@nks.net] On Behalf Of Jim Forte
Sent: Monday, June 08, 2009 9:01 PM
To: slug@nks.net
Subject: Re: [SLUG] Legacy application in VB6 (.com) - anyone know how to
port this one?

Is it a GUI?

I use Bascom compiled basic, works great, but not sure where to buy new
copies of it.

Jim

On Mon, 8 Jun 2009, Scott Grizzard wrote:

Yours Truly
James Forte, Magna Timeshare Software

http://www.magna.net/ mailto:James@Magna.Net 1465 South Fort Harrison Ave#207, Clearwater FL 33756 East Coast 407-352-2402 West Coast 415-367-7496 UK +44 80 8178 8506 TrustFax:866-752-3073

THIS COMMUNICATION IS ONLY INTENDED FOR THE RECIPIENT(S) ABOVE. PLEASE DISCARD IF YOU HAVE RECEIVED THIS IN ERROR. ----------------------------------------------------------------- ----------------------------------------------------------------------- This list is provided as an unmoderated internet service by Networked Knowledge Systems (NKS). Views and opinions expressed in messages posted are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of NKS or any of its employees.