Re: [SLUG] OSS trouble ticketing system.

From: William Coulter (wrcoulter33@gmail.com)
Date: Thu Jul 02 2009 - 18:11:56 EDT

I am interested in osTicket myself and was wondering how large of a company
can use this? Would it work for about 600 people?

William

On Thu, Jul 2, 2009 at 10:03 AM, steve szmidt <steve@szmidt.org> wrote:

> On Wednesday 01 July 2009, Chris Mathey wrote:
> > I'm looking for an OSS trouble ticketing system for use at a small (25
> > user) company.
> > I see there a few out there and thought I would reach out to SLUG advice.
> > I plan on running it on a LAMP stack (not tied to it though).
> > -Chris
>
> We use osTicket.
>
> --
>
> Steve Szmidt
>
> "They that would give up essential liberty for temporary safety
> deserve neither liberty nor safety."
> Benjamin Franklin

Every bill here on out should have the approximate number of jobs it is
going to create and then every year or two have an audit of the actual
number of jobs created.

Build here, build now...Buy American made.