[SLUG] trying to make vloopback

From: Chuck Hast (wchast@gmail.com)
Date: Sun Jul 19 2009 - 19:54:43 EDT

Folks,
Have any of you got vloopback running under SuSE (11.1) ? I am trying to
compile the bugger and get no joy. I downloaded the kernel source, but still
get gcc errors, I need vloopback to get video from a firewire cam into the
rest of the video world, unless someone has another solution, so far what I
have found is Coriander (works) which has a drop down that will allow v4l
loopback to re-route video to a /dev/video0 device, from which I can use
it on any progy that will look at /dev/video0. But it complains that vloopback
is not installed, so I am trying to install it, but no joy so far.

--
Chuck Hast  -- KP4DJT --
To paraphrase my flight instructor;