Re: [SLUG] LAN party ideas?

From: Setheck (setheck@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Aug 04 2009 - 08:13:10 EDT

What about counterstrike and Warcraft or Starcraft? We used to play those at LAN parties all the time. Great fun. And wine supports then pretty nicely now so I would immagine they would work fine. Another great one if you like fantasy games is neverwinter nights since there is a Linux client you would be set. Also savage is a pretty good game with a native Linux client.
I'm sure there are many more. I think you need to ask your friends what they want to play and see if they run on Linux or if there is a similar FOSS game.

Sent from my iPhone