[SLUG] Which site is just a pointer?

From: Paul M Foster (paulf@quillandmouse.com)
Date: Thu Aug 06 2009 - 15:10:13 EDT

I've got two sites a customer set up, one of which is where their web
content actually is, and one merely "points" to the other. I'd like to
find out which site is the "real" one. There's a command to query the
DNS records, which will tell which is which. But I can't remember the
command. Anyone know?

Paul

--
Paul M. Foster