Re: [SLUG] webcam image control

From: Eben King (eben01@verizon.net)
Date: Sat Dec 05 2009 - 21:08:39 EST

On Sat, 5 Dec 2009, Pete Theisen wrote:

> Chuck Hast wrote:
>> On Sat, Dec 5, 2009 at 18:00, Eben King <eben01@verizon.net> wrote:
>>> Part 3 of 3.

>>> Also, it has four LEDs on the front. Is there any way to turn them on?
>
> Hi Guys,
>
> I guess I'm missing part of the thread. Maybe there was a link? Or a
> photo? I don't think the list supports any HTML (thus, no photo) and the
> link (if there was one) didn't make it.
>
> Just trying to understand.

I certainly didn't try to post a link or anything other than plain text.
Sorry about the "non sequitur"ness of the post; I took a message that didn't
make it (three times!) and split it into several posts. When this is read
with parts 1 & 2 it makes more sense. I hope. Basically, I have a webcam
and I'm hoping someone knows (a) better software than mplayer to use, (b)
how to record, and (c) how to activate the lights.

--
-eben    QebWenE01R@vTerYizUonI.nOetP    royalty.mine.nu:81
PISCES:  Try to avoid any Virgos or Leos with the Ebola