[SLUG] Job Opportunity

From: Mark Bishop (mark@bish.net)
Date: Tue Feb 09 2010 - 22:32:38 EST

My Company is in need of one to two software (and I mean C)
programmers. I can teach you the development environment but you need
to work out of our home base in Sarasota. You need to be professional
and be dedicated to get the tasks assigned finished. I am unsure of
the rates we are going to pay, but if you are interested, we need to
talk. This is going to last until June.

Please send me a reply and if you have a resume, attach it. Again,
the skill set you need is the ability to write application code in C.
You need to be able to read specifications and follow direction.