Re: [SLUG] I have cookies enabled

From: Chuck Hast (wchast@gmail.com)
Date: Sun Apr 25 2010 - 20:42:24 EDT

On Sun, Apr 25, 2010 at 20:15, Ron Youvan <ka4inm@tampabay.rr.com> wrote:
> Chuck Hast wrote:
>
>> I get the following error message from a jobs website I am trying to
>> access
>
>> Unable to load site properly Your current browser settings indicate that
>> cookies are disabled.
>> Cookies are required to properly access our site. To enable cookies,
>> please refer to your
>> browser's documentation for instructions.
>
>> I have cookies setup, is this a site that is looking for I.e., I have
>> tried FireFox, I have tried
>> Konquerer, and Chrome, none of them will let me get through, I get the
>> above error from them
>> all.
>
>> Here is the page, they have changed things, I had registered with them but
>> they now asked me to
>> re-register, when I try to do so I get the above error.
>
>> http://www.iapws.com/careers/Home.aspx
>
>  I didn't try to register, but Slackware and seamonkey was not dismissed by
> the site.
> Try sea monkey.
> -

OK, I will do so, FYI I tried FF, and Chrome on both Ubuntu and SuSE
Konquerer on SuSE... Not sure what is going on. All of the browsers
say that they have cookies enabled.

--
Chuck Hast  -- KP4DJT --
When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice: but when the

www.wchast.com Demo and test site www.wchast.com/zm Login = guest pwd = guest

FSE Emhart Veritas: ViM, ViB, and ViC.