RE: [SLUG] I have cookies enabled

From: Vidal Moreno (vzmon1@gmail.com)
Date: Mon Apr 26 2010 - 09:14:17 EDT

fyi:
As an experiment, I turned off all possible security settings on my IE,
accepting all cookies, and in addition I turned off
my firewall and anti-virus software. I basically attempted to open up my
system as much as I knew how. It did not help and
I continued to get the same denial of access. I suspect that the problem is
on their end, either programming or implementation
of the webpage. If possible, I would try to get a hold of someone on their
technical side. I'm sure we are not the only ones having
the problem.

vm
"A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step." Confusius
Take the time to enjoy the journey