Re: [SLUG] computer-controlled outlet

From: Steven Kent Johnson (steven@stevenkentjohnson.com)
Date: Thu May 27 2010 - 11:03:27 EDT

Lots of good linux software, like Heyu and MisterHouse support X10
protocols. Bottlerocket works great with the firecracker modules if you
want to keep it simple.

I have boxes and boxes of X10 gear that I have accumulated over the years.
Most of it new in the box. I believe I even have a firecracker kit or two
still. Contact me off list if you want to buy some modules at deep
discounts :).