Re: [SLUG] New SLUG President?

From: Scott Grizzard (scott@scottgrizzard.com)
Date: Thu Jun 10 2010 - 18:27:02 EDT

Anyone but Dylan...he'll figure out a way to control our non-Linux
cell phones through the mailing list if we gave him the power... :):)
I don't want to wake up one morning to find my RPM based server had
been switched to some form of debian because I backed up my phone's
email to my server....

JK

If Dylan is managing the PUP group, it may be easiest for him to just
add the mailing list and website responsibilities to those he already
does...some kind of "Economy of Scope" argument...

Does the group's president also need to be the group's IT guy?

----
Scott Grizzard
Scott@ScottGrizzard.com
http://www.ScottGrizzard.com