Re: [SLUG] New SLUG President?

From: Dylan William Hardison (dylan@hardison.net)
Date: Tue Jun 15 2010 - 23:08:28 EDT

I would like to mention that I appreciate all the work Paul's put into
SLUG over the years.

For historicity, this is the first mail I ever sent Paul
(well, I didn't know *who* was getting it).
Anyway, he just forwarded to Aaron Steimle and that's how I found out
about the St. Petersburg meeting, 2 months before it was officially adopted. :)

--
He who knows not and knows that he knows not is ignorant.  Teach him.
He who knows not and knows not that he knows not is a fool.  Shun him.