Re: [SLUG-POL] The lunatic state of california

From: Smitty (76543a@mpinet.net)
Date: Fri Jun 15 2001 - 08:43:38 EDT

On Friday 15 June 2001 03:33, you wrote:
> On Fri, Jun 15, 2001 at 12:07:28AM -0400, Smitty wrote:
> > >
> > > I have read it. I basically agree with you on many of the points
> > > he brings up (well, the major one at least), but I think you go about
> > > making an argument for it *REALLY* shittily (if that's a word).
> >
> > I was not attempting to make an argument for it. Sorry, you thought so.
> > Those were two seperate postings. What points do you agree with?
>
> Generically, avoiding "draconian" laws. Specifically, I think I'd have
> a hard time wording it.
>
> > > Oh, and you're a kook. ;)
> >
> > Unnecessary comment, Isaiah.
>
> Just revisiting past comments. ;)

I reread the comment you cited and that fellow would likely have been
unsubscribed from the SLUG list for his rude, insulting comments that
were not provoked. He appears to be an anti-social personality who was
really referring to himself in his description. I was invited onto the ncsu
by a subscriber. After a few weeks decided that the signal to noise ratio
was very low and not worth the bandwidth. The SLUG list is governed by
very good policy which keeps it stable and on-topic.

> > > Scope our the argument before you fly off the handle about it.
> >
> > It is not I who is "flying off the handle" about it.
>
> You're calling something *psychotic*. Do you have ANY idea the gravity
> of that word?

It may have peculiar connotations for you, Isaiah. I use it per the
dictionary definition.
Smitty