Re: [SLUG-POL] The lunatic state of california

From: Smitty (76543a@mpinet.net)
Date: Fri Jun 15 2001 - 08:59:37 EDT

Actually not. This story is not true, but extremely plausible. So plausible
that a flame ensued with Mr. Weiner who wined and wined about it.
Steve was diligent enough to check out the facts and that is much to his
credit. It was carefully crafted flame-bait, that with " the winer's" help,
was milked to the max. "Never give a ........" You know the rest.
Smitty