Re: [SLUG-POL] Another political spectrum test

From: Bryan-TheBS-Smith (b.j.smith@ieee.org)
Date: Wed Oct 17 2001 - 08:02:55 EDT

R P Herrold wrote:
> As may be ... but that was on the editorial pages. Different
> rules there.

Thank you! Geez, he's going off and using examples from editorials!

> ... I take what I read on the last three pages of the first
> section with a grain of salt. Slashdot could take lessons
> from SOME of the editorals, and even more, the guest
> editorials and letters printed therein.

These statistics were at the top of the paper, and then finished off
on a page in the first section. They were printed the day after the
election I believe.

> But I read my WSJ with more care than I read the local papers.

???

-- TheBS

--
Bryan "TheBS" Smith     mailto:b.j.smith@ieee.org    chat:thebs413