Re: [SLUG-POL] an attempt at humor

From: Jim Lange (jlange1@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Wed Jan 15 2003 - 01:02:06 EST

On Tue, 2003-01-14 at 23:08, Paul M Foster wrote:

> Too bad we can't put this on the main list. The ones who didn't scream
> bloody murder would be laughing their asses off!
>
> Paul

I thought about posting it there at first. Under normal circumstances,
it probably would have been ok. (Maybe one or two of them stretched the
envelope though.) I also thought of a serious posting on this list, but
this was a lot more fun and essentially said the same thing.

I was thinking of adding another one that said something like:

        This is JUG's unique way of handling dissent in the group:

(And then have a link to a picture of the doghouse in my back yard with
a sign on it that said: "1st Amendment Zone")

Jim