Re: [SLUG] Burning CDs

From: Todd (trunnels@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Sat Apr 21 2001 - 12:12:35 EDT

> Any help would be appreciated in how to go about finding the fault.

Have you looked to see if there is a firmware update? I once had a problem
with my samsung burner turning out coasters every 1 of 4 i tried to burn and
now that i have updated the firmware i get like 1 of 50 or more (i've had 1
coaster since then). It might take a little digging because if i remember
right smart and friendly doesnt make their own hardware so you might have to
find out who makes your model and go to their site. Hope that helps some.

Todd