Re: [SLUG] Burning CDs

From: Greg Reinbach (greg@reinbach.com)
Date: Sun Apr 22 2001 - 01:33:35 EDT

Am using X-CD-Roast and gToaster, been trying them both.

Here is what I have tried and the results...
. blew really hard into the drive hoping to remove any dust that may have
(most definitely has) collected overtime - no help.
. ran the following mkisofs command on the file
%mkisofs -o file.iso dir
ended up with the errors as per attached errors file
. tried to mount the "iso" image and ended up with the following
%ioctl: LOOP_SET_FD: Invalid argument
mount command was
%mount -t iso9660 -o ro,loop=/dev/loop0 file.iso dir
. logfile from cdrecord is attached file cdrecord.out

Does this make any sense to you. obviously the mkisofs and mount commands
arent returning the right results, but a little lost with them.