[SLUG] Mount point does not exist

From: Frank Roberts (sotl155360@earthlink.net)
Date: Sun Apr 22 2001 - 17:48:32 EDT

In my poretual attempts to acquire the latest Mandrake - Mandrake 8.0 I
moved my burner from my home machine into the new office machine.

After configuring /etc/fstab to accept the additional settings by the
addition of the following line:

Line for original installed cd reader
/mnt/cdrom /mnt/cdrom supermount fs=iso9660, dev=/dev/cdrom
00

Added line for cd rw
/mnt/cdrom /mnt/cdrom supermount fs=iso9660, dev=/dev/cdrom
00

I get an error message on boot that mount point does not exist.

Could some one please point me in the direction of how does one creat a
moint point.

Also if I look under harddrake (the system hardware configuration tool)
I get the following:

CD Rom
HP CD-Writer+ 7200 with Dev=/dev/hdd
FX4830T (CD Reader) with Dev=/dev/hdc