RE: [SLUG] help with Roadrunner

From: David Walter (David.Walter@catmktg.com)
Date: Mon Apr 23 2001 - 12:14:01 EDT

That would hold true except that my Red Hat system and Turbolinux system are
on the same machine. They are using the same NIC card with the same MAC
address.

Is there anybody out there using Roadrunner with Redhat that has had similar
problems?

Also, can anybody tell me how to confirm that DHCP is up and running fine?

David W.