[SLUG] RE: southbridge

From: Maureen L. Thomas (elgato@gte.net)
Date: Tue Apr 24 2001 - 03:05:59 EDT

Thanks for all the help. There is a BIOS upgrade avail, soooo, I am going
to read and re-read the directions, then pray I do it right. Maybe I'll
just chicken out and let my friend, the winblows expert, do it.

Seth, as for the sound, its in the motherboard and it is
SoundBlaster. Funny thing though I had it up and running in Linux and had
to download a special patch for winblows. I will keep you posted. Thanks
again. I need all the help I can get, Moe