Re: [SLUG] Participations

From: Larry Sanders (lsanders@flash.net)
Date: Sun Apr 29 2001 - 23:05:34 EDT

I have used RH6.0, 6.2, 7.0 and soon 7.1 with no problems in partitioning
I agree that if you select to have the partitions tested they take longer.
For a 7.0 setup on a 4G drive the entire drive was partitioned and tested
in about 2 hours (about the same time as Fdisk and Format C: combined).
I think your install is hung. I know that there is a way to partition the
disk and not do the drive test.
Larry :-) I would have answered sooner but I've been gone 4 days.