Re: [SLUG] if u have the time

From: Norbert Cartagena (niccademous@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Apr 30 2001 - 20:52:06 EDT

patrick wrote:

> http://www.mandrakesoft.com/

YOu'll have to do better than that. Couldn't find it (and no, I don't
have the time. can you gimme an exact link?).
In fact, last number I heard SuSE had 40+% maket share. Nevertheless,
you can't really track marketshare with GNU/Linux because you can
download it for free and install it on multiple computers. From what
I've seen, Red Hat has the biggest market share, followed by
Zogby-only-knows what (actuallyu I'm not even sure he knows).

And besides, we use what we like, not what marketshare dictates.

P.S.
1 distro? *LOL* Yeah, right! That's how you slow down developement. I
mean, look at FreeBSD and Windows... Slllooooowwwwww developement.

Norb