[SLUG] funny thing last night!!

From: Seth (seth@hollen.org)
Date: Mon May 07 2001 - 01:37:18 EDT

I guess my previous post didin't get through...

last night like tonight I couldn't sleep. I was watching TV about 2:20 AM
when I flipped on ch. 15 WSPF and guess what they were showing...
A Windows BSOD!!, yes the blue screen of death was there on television!!:)
I kept checking on it, and about 2:30 it was replaced with some narrator's
voice announcing community events and a slide show related to it.
I checked again about 2:45 and the blue screen was back! It just sat there
blue, with muzak playing. I fell asleep shortly thereafter.
I think I should write a letter to the station reccomending they switch
operating systems:)

I got a great laugh out of this, hope you all do also,

--

Seth seth@hollen.org

Lottery: The excitement of bad math.