[SLUG] BSOD for the show (was "funny thing last night!!")

From: Norbert Cartagena (niccademous@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon May 07 2001 - 10:59:44 EDT

Seth wrote:

> I guess my previous post didin't get through...
>
> last night like tonight I couldn't sleep. I was watching TV about 2:20 AM
> when I flipped on ch. 15 WSPF and guess what they were showing...
> A Windows BSOD!!, yes the blue screen of death was there on television!!:)
> I kept checking on it, and about 2:30 it was replaced with some narrator's
> voice announcing community events and a slide show related to it.
> I checked again about 2:45 and the blue screen was back! It just sat there
> blue, with muzak playing. I fell asleep shortly thereafter.
> I think I should write a letter to the station reccomending they switch
> operating systems:)
>
> I got a great laugh out of this, hope you all do also,
>
> --
>
> Seth
> seth@hollen.org
>
> Lottery: The excitement of bad math.

I don't know where it ws, but I can find out. I saw a website where I
guy had collected various pictures of the Blue Scree of death in public
places, like Billboards and Bowling alleys. It there any way we can make
some type of "poster decorations" for the show with the BSOD, waarning
people "Do you want this to happen to YOU?"

Just a thought. It's early, leave me alone ;)

Norb