[SLUG] IRC try it

From: fear me.. (kem1kal@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon May 07 2001 - 13:08:59 EDT

As you all may have read I have provided slug with a IRC server so thay we
may chat in a Real Time Enviroment. For those of you out there that arnt
familiar with IRC I will fill you in. IRC stands for Internet Relay Chat, To
use this you nead a IRC client, linux provides you with sevearl to choose
from I like ksirc and xchat but there are many out there.

The slug server is irc.axenet.org and the channel is #slug please join me
and the other supporters of irc there so we may discuss, chat and help each
other on a real time basis

thank you
jason aka kem1kal