Re: [SLUG] Mozilla Ammentment

From: Frank Roberts - SOTL (sotl155360@earthlink.net)
Date: Tue May 08 2001 - 07:57:55 EDT

<Snip>

> Don't know at the moment - crashed that system (office) last night or
> more correctly kicked it off line so I am now busy in my spare time
> trying to get it back on line.

Correction on this the system did not crash last night. Somehow part of our
internet went down. How =? and What = ? but it is all back up and working
this morning.

This does not change what I was saying though about RH Tool Kit problems. I
still can not find qcad although the rpm finder lists the packages as being
installed. I suspect I am a few french fries short here in my happy meal that
RH did not include everything. What makes me very suspicious about this is
that qcad places an up date to Qt 1.44. Now Qt has up graded. I do not recall
if the current stable version is 2.xx or 3.xx but I know there is a 3.xx in
existence. So this 1.44 bothers me. And! What bothers me more about this is
that Qt1.44 was the package I went through hell trying to make run with RH
Tool Kit until I downloaded and install the official Qt version from Qt.

Thank
Frank