[SLUG] attitude

From: Bob File (rfile@innet.com)
Date: Tue May 08 2001 - 20:08:21 EDT

<SOAPBOX mode='"serious">
I think it is important to note that whatever Microsoft is, it is certainly
not clueless and that it's current public opinions about Open Source may be
more manipulative than first meets the eye.
I hope that SLUG attendees to the upcoming computer show/event can be
positive about Linux and Open Source and forget the negative bashing of what
one might feel is the oposition. This does nothing postive for GNU/Linux and
only makes us look like all we have to offer in defense is juvenile arguments
as opposed to the real data/truth.
</SOAPBOX>
' Been readin Linux Today and I felt the need to opine (see above).
This is a good link and kinda sums it up:
http://www.linuxplanet.com/linuxplanet/opinions/3328/1/

Remember what Larry says about there being more than one way to do it.
Have Fun
peace, love
WD Bob