Re: [SLUG] OT job posting site

From: fear me.. (kem1kal@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed May 23 2001 - 19:58:05 EDT

I am interested but I am not fully qualified for the job
=*(

Im going to try posting this again in hope that some of you can help me out
some

Im currently looking for a job in the computer feild selling working on or
with computers. Anything anyone has would be much apriciated. If anyone knew
some one that sells or services computers and could help me learn more that
would be great also. Im eager to learn and I want a job that I can enjoy