Re: [SLUG] I'm back

From: Glen (tuck@acer-access.com)
Date: Mon May 28 2001 - 21:59:49 EDT

Thnx Frank,

        I was actually compiling from source so I only chose those options to be
compiled outside of qt that I already had installed. It was mostly just dying
on typos and gcc's not-quite-there-yet more advanced c++ support. Troll tech
and the KDE team use more of this than just about anybody I can think of.
Nearly everything else in c++ I compile works out fine.

        Glen