Re: [SLUG] "Little Confrontation" on Slashdot

From: Scott Glenn (sag@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Fri Jun 01 2001 - 22:22:55 EDT

Ed Centanni wrote:

> Looks like SLUG's activities at the CTS show made it into a Slashdot
> article.
>
> http://slashdot.org/articles/01/06/01/2336254.shtml
>
> Ed.

I just saw the Slashdot article before reading your message. It has a
link to Tina's fine article but I didn't see any links to the SLUG
website. I am surprised it wasn't hyperlinked from the either article.
Should we try to get the site noticed? Can the website stand up to
being slashdotted? Of course, you don't really know until
it happens... :)

->Scott