[SLUG] NPR SLUG TOMORROW -- PREPARATIONS

From: edoc (kd4e@arrl.net)
Date: Fri Jun 01 2001 - 22:45:29 EDT

OK, I give up on chasing this thing on my laptop.

If I bring my HP OmniBook 4100 with Stormix, again, can someone help me
record all of the stuff we added last meeting to get the modem and network
card
to be recognized?

I will then reload Stormix while you do something else and add that stuff
back in.

For some reason when my friend botched the sound files it created a blockage
access to Stormix Administration ... very odd! I have been unable to
complete the
cycle of removing and reloading the sound stuff so I figure the best
solution is to
merely wipe it all and reload from scratch!

Unless someone suggests I just reload and we rediscover the modem and
network
card settings again tomorrow I will show up prepared to do as above.

Thanks! Doc