RE: [SLUG] bug in RH7.1 lpr -K option

From: Mikes work account (mrock@stewartsigns.com)
Date: Thu Jun 14 2001 - 11:31:52 EDT

Scott:

If you will note, my query was about RH7.1 specifically, not other versions
or distros. In RH7.1, the -K option is available and it does not work. I
am not faulting anyone and I said as much,,I simply pointed out the
importance of being accurate. In RH6.1 there is no -K option in lpr. I
have both versions on separate boxes.

Michael C. Rock