Re: [SLUG] bug in RH7.1 lpr -K option

From: Smitty (76543a@mpinet.net)
Date: Thu Jun 14 2001 - 11:42:24 EDT

Mike,
I did and according to the man it is an option ALONG with -#.
Did you try -#? My response was not off the cuff as I use the lpr commands
regularly. It is unforturnate you are frustrated but I suggest you keep your
questions and responses polite if you want to elicit answers. I was the only
person who answered you and I answered truthfully: the lpr command with the
-# argument works for me. The text I originally studied does not list -K as
an argument! You may have a buggy lpd. If I were in that situation, I would
uninstall lpr and reinstall it, better yet, install lprng with ifhp if you
want some very capable network printing capabilities.
Regards,
Smitty