Re: [SLUG] A Real Question

From: Russell Hires (rhires@earthlink.net)
Date: Sun Jun 17 2001 - 22:17:14 EDT

Thanks for the suggestion. I'll try it out. The reason I want to know
this is separately because Debian is changing the way they are going to
deal with the install. I may be able to convince someone (or, if I can't
just do it myself and make it available) to include this somewhere in
the boot-floppies, or to create something that can be separately
included in an install for people like me who are stuck behind PPPoE.

Also, I haven't heard of the PPPoE kernel module. I thought that was
only for 2.4 kernels? Woody is still looking targeted at 2.2.19, if it
never gets upgraded...

Russell

Without sharing, there would be no Internet
Without the Internet, there would be no sharing
Share your code, share your source
-- Let's build something as great as the Internet!