Re: [SLUG] Re: PCMCIA in Debian Stormix -- Need Help!

From: edoc (kd4e@arrl.net)
Date: Mon Jun 18 2001 - 09:44:39 EDT

Well, yuck! Guess I can reinstall ... again or install a different distro
... shame
not to be able to keep Stormix and just upgrade the Debian piece but I
suppose
even if OK now it will soon become outdated.

I am fond of Debian so will have to look at Prodigy or something ... don't
know
if there are any other American-owned Debian-based distros ... tired of
sending
money to countries like France that repeatedly undermine us in the world.

Thanks! Doc