Re: [SLUG] Still getting multiple messages

From: Joe Orthoefer (joeo@nks.net)
Date: Sun Jun 24 2001 - 00:46:24 EDT

Robert,
Thanks for pursuing this.

I believe RR actually has a third party company handling their email
infrastructure nationally for their various regional franchises, so mailing
abuse@ may actually be the quickest route to get someone technical to look
into it. Just emphasize that the duplicates appear to be coming from an
errant machine internal to RR's mail infrastructure.