Re: [SLUG] Still getting multiple messages

From: Robert Haeckl (rhaeckl@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Sun Jun 24 2001 - 01:03:11 EDT

This is an example of the last header listed in my emails (the id string
before the @ sign is different for each):

This is the last header in a dupe of the email above:

"flmss01.tampabay.rr.com" is not referred to in any of the "Received"
headers so I presume it is the pop-server that I get my mail from.

-Robert