Re: [SLUG] Sarasota Splinter...Update

From: R.G. Mayhue (r.g.mayhue@verizon.net)
Date: Mon Jun 25 2001 - 17:29:08 EDT

On Monday 25 June 2001 08:04 am, Mikes work account wrote:

> For those interested,,, Last month was the first month that I have
> attempted to host the Sarasota SLUG group. I understand now why it
> has never succeeded here. I was the only attendee.

[snip]

Mike, I sat alone for three or four months when I started the NPR
SLUG meeting, but I kept sitting there. Now I have at least 5 or 6
people showing up every month, sometimes many more. Hang in there
Mike, it will pay off. If I wasn't so far away......I'd be there with
ya!

--
R.G. Mayhue
r.g.mayhue@verizon.net