[SLUG] Musicians.. editing software.. and Linux !

From: Mark Banschbach (mrbear37@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Jun 26 2001 - 08:49:25 EDT

This subject never seems to totally disappear which is
something that does my heart good ! There are ALOT of
techies who are also musicians..( myself included)..

  I will assume Norbert that you are back ??? and if
so.. any thoughts about another get together ? I
personally have the itch ( so to speak).. and would
love to get out there and play some more.. perhaps
something a bit more organized ( at the risk of
sounding like a conformist..)

Any takers ??

Mark Banschbach.