[SLUG] E-mail and Road Runner

From: bpreece1@tampabay.rr.com
Date: Tue Jun 26 2001 - 08:05:49 EDT

The only way you could get Time Warner to move on this or I should
say Road Runner is for them to get a List of Us that has this problem.

I do have one question though. Could this message still be on the NKS server
as well as the message that Joe sent ? If so can we get them off , our out
of the
archived messages or cached messages ?

Also could there be some one who has taken it to being the possibility of
getting certain users e-mail address and doing a E-Mail Bomb? Some where
this message still has to live so it can be constantly going out from some
where.

If it is a E-mail bomb then we need to track the person down some how. I
doubt that
TW RR security is going to bother even looking at a e-mail log. How ever if
we let them know
that they could be loosing 10 to 15 people over this in one wipe they may
get off their tails.

>From all the crap I get from them I care less. I am ready to leave them.
They are the worse
service. I think I am going to make my Mindspring Dialup into a DSL account.
5 years and no problems and they work on the problems and issues A.S.A.P.
and even
follow up on it.