[SLUG] another fud story

From: bpreece1@tampabay.rr.com
Date: Tue Jun 26 2001 - 12:58:58 EDT

http://linux.cnet.com/linux/0-5826907-7-6267608.html?tag=sd
anyone want to set this guy straight? Perhaps he should come out to one of
our meetings.
He is out of touch with reality. As Derek replied to the other story

 "Unadulterated Junk."

"He clearly didn't have a column ready so pulled some crap out from two
or three years ago, edited it a bit, and re-posted it as a new column.
Many of his "reasons" are invalid and the ones that aren't are purely
opinion. It should have been called "Nine things I made up about Linux
to pull in some web traffic."

I say we set them straight. How ever I can tell you why this is almost a
clone story

Cnet owns Zdnet = CRUD Crazy , Redundant , Un-Educated, Dopes

Anyways I guess the will have to learn the hard way.

OBTW the guy with the 9 reasons crap check this new story out for a laugh.
http://www.zdnet.com/anchordesk/stories/story/0,10738,2779746,00.html?chkpt=
zdhpnews02

Bill Preece