[SLUG] Red Hat 6.2 problem

From: Kathy Wilson (klgeorge@mindspring.com)
Date: Fri Jul 06 2001 - 07:50:25 EDT

Hi, could someone please help. I've installed Red Hat 6.2 and everything
was running fine, then suddenly I could no longer boot. It says "linux
is doing the same. I have not changed any configuration since the
original install and have tried reinstalling linux and I'm still having
the same problem.

The computer has a generic motherboard w/integrated sound and video,
192MB ram, and an 8gig hd.

Thanks for any help.

--
KL

Imagination is the seed of intelligence. Nourish it and watch it grow.