RE: [SLUG] Microsoft backtracks

From: Dr. R. Paul Mansdoerfer (drnolungs@earthlink.net)
Date: Sat Jul 07 2001 - 14:12:25 EDT

Hi Travis and the Group,
I'm pretty new to Linux, my question, after reading your responce is, how do
you manage to keep each of the O/S's current and sharing information between
all of them. I'm running two P'uters, both have M$ Win. 2K & Linux Mandrake 8
on them, and I have one heck of a job keeping each one up with the other, if
it's not 'critical updates' it's software upgrades, to driver changes, let
alone keeping all my data files in sycn.. It there an easy way of doing this,
again I'm a real novice to Linux about one year. I have upgraded once both
Red Hat and Mandrake on my desk unit and Mandrake on my laptop. Thanks in
advance, but please in your responce, remember I'm a "NEWBI"
Dr. Paul