Re: [SLUG] Re: Computer Donations

From: Mark Banschbach (mrbear37@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Jul 12 2001 - 09:26:31 EDT

I think its a great idea.. but lets take a look at
what is there first.. it may have been stuff that was
not useful to him and was left on his back porch in
the elements etc..etc.. discarded as non-windows
useful.. I would be more than happy to help in the
putting things together dept.. but I have no room for
storage .. also I am leaving for vacation for 2 weeks
this friday.. so I may not be able to spearhead the
operation.. but wouldnt mind helping if its not all
done fore I get back !

Mark Banschbach