Re: [SLUG] rpm false dependency problem

From: Glen (gurensan@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Sun Jul 29 2001 - 17:25:54 EDT

There's a way around this. Remember that ldconfig is usually statically
linked, so it still works even if libc is missing. You can use 'ldconfig -n
<path>' to add the dir that libc has been moved to so that you can use it
again. I had to do this once after making nearly that exact same mistake :)

        Glen