Re: [SLUG] SAMBA & RH 7.1 Part 1.7

From: Frank Roberts - SOTL (sotl155360@earthlink.net)
Date: Sun Jul 29 2001 - 22:15:24 EDT

After 4 hours of trying to understand what the problem is, updating all RPMs
twice i believe I am beginning to zero in on the basic problem.

In short I believe that RH pulled the same stupid stunt they pulled when I
attempted to install Qt in RH 6.1. That is they half ass setup up the RPM for
the program. The previous time they conveniently left out a few parts. This
time if I interpret what I have correctly they did not even bother to unzip
the program after they detared it.

I will keep you posted.

Frank