Re: [SLUG] SAMBA & RH 7.1 Part 1.7

From: Kai Lien (kai@lenseco.com)
Date: Sun Jul 29 2001 - 16:09:22 EDT

Frank,

You need to install the smbclient package as well.

You have the smb server package installed, but you do not have the
smbclient.

Kai

--

Kai Lien

Lense Consulting Company www.lenseco.com

Fortune Cookie of the Day:

And the crowd was stilled. One elderly man, wondering at the sudden silence, turned to the Child and asked him to repeat what he had said. Wide-eyed, the Child raised his voice and said once again, "Why, the Emperor has no clothes! He is naked!" -- "The Emperor's New Clothes"