Re: [SLUG] HTML Editor

From: Bill (selinux@home.com)
Date: Mon Jul 30 2001 - 09:29:18 EDT

On Monday 30 July 2001 02:32, you wrote:
> Those of you looking for an HTML Editor may want to check this out.
>
> http://quanta.sourceforge.net/
>
> Brigitte

Thanks Brigitte ... I have been using this for some time and I really like
it. Quanta came with Mandrake 7.2 and Quanta Plus comes with Mandrake 8.0.
Either way, it's a very nice editor. I know it's more "macho" to use vi or
ed, but it's more productive to use a specialized editor with syntax
highlighting and prompted tag insertion. :-)

You might also be interested in examining SCREEM which, while similar in
purpose, has different ways of accomplishing the same goals.

Bill